PK–12 Teachers & Students
For our online technology tool training needs, we will be subscribing to Lynda.com this year (in place of Atomic Learning). Lynda.com provides users with video clips to help learn different technology tools, such as Schoology, iPad, Evernote, Keynote, and many more. You can access Lynda.com:
- Navigate to http://www.lynda.com
- Teachers and students login using barrington220.org or bsd220.org email address and password
Our subscription to Defined STEM ended on Friday, June 30, 2017, since the elementary Science Steering Committee has completed their work using these resources.
Due to a very low usage rate, we are discontinuing access to Gizmos, virtual science simulations, at BHS.
We are shifting from RAZ Kids to Epic! for students in Grades PK–2 and myON for students in Grades K–5. We will continue to have access to RAZ Kids for students in Grades K–1 or in literacy support classes. Read more about Barrington 220 digital texts here.
We are shifting away from Compass Learning and many other math software solutions for students in Grades PK–5 to Reflex Math and TenMarks. Read more about Barrington 220 math apps and services here.
The growth in use of KidBlog in Grade 3 spurred a decision to extend access to include students in Grades 3–5. Here's how you can access KidBlog after July 1, 2017:
- Navigate to https://kidblog.org
- Click Login with Google and use your @barrington220.org email. Your email will automatically add your account to the Barrington 220 subscription.
- Students will log in and join a classroom using a code provided by the teacher.