Here are a few notes about the project:
- 184 Toshiba multifunction devices (print/copy/scan) have been deployed in 13 buildings.
- 1,100 staff members have successfully enrolled their ID badge with the managed print system.
- Over 4,000 print or copy jobs per day are run through our printers with very little trouble from these new devices.
- Staff members can now release their print jobs at any available printer within the district.
- Print jobs remain in queue for up to 48 hours.
- For those who scan, our new printers will scan and send a document to your email address without the need for typing your email address. The badge authentication at the printer takes care of this step.
Here are a few helpful links:
- Installing the PaperCut printing software on your MacBook Air
- Using the PaperCut printing software with your MacBook Air