- The new draw feature allows the user to sketch using the pencil drawing tool in a variety of colors on a black or white background.
- The voice feature allows students to capture their thoughts by recording audio with the iPad microphone.
- The snap feature allows students to take and post pictures using the iPad camera.
- The film feature allows students to record and post video using the iPad camera.
- The Google feature enables students to safely search for websites, videos, images, and more right from the Padlet wall.
- The map feature allows students to search for and add maps to the Padlet wall. There are four map types to choose from.
- And last but not least, an existing Padlet can now be opened within another Padlet.
Friday, March 9, 2018
Seven New and Exciting Features in Padlet!
Padlet recently announced seven exciting new features available for use in the Padlet app or through a web browser.
At the beginning of September 2016, Apple announced Apple Teacher , a new program created to support and celebrate educators. The program pr...
Apple recently released the second version of Classroom . The app affords teachers numerous opportunities to improve instructional practice...
Barrington 220 is bringing a new, fully managed printing system to each school building. Based upon the success of a first-semester pilot pr...
Please join the Department of Technology and Innovation in welcoming our two newest members to the team, Robert Jensen and Eric Delgado. ...